RE: keywords in Japanese in meta-tags possible?

by Doris Kyburz <doris(at)kyburz.net>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:02:07 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all of you,

Thank you for your responses. I have looked into this more and here
are my enligthened findings:

It seems that we are stuck here with English (or other languages with
the same "letter system"). We can set the language for the actual
document to be displayed in the proper language (using the lang
attribute and setting the charset in the meta-tag), but html is by
definition "en".

Please correct me if you think I've missed something here.

Best wishes to all,

Doris