Re: Decisions, decisions...

by Debbie Buxton <dbuxton(at)infoword.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:50:03 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Beth,

This is a good point for which I have been struggling with as of
late. I work both print and web and have been trying to get my system
adjusted for the color flow and would greatly appreciate if you could
point out any good sources for info on making things flow smoothly
between programs (I primarily use Adobe), the web, and the different
platforms.

Debbie Buxton