Re: Safari weirdness

by Michael Clark <mclark-hwg.org(at)planetmike.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:21:56 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques list" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

>But for some reason Safari doesn't like it. The photos are of various
>sizes and Safari attempts to stretch every photo to the same width as the
>first one that appears (which is wider than the rest). There are no size
>attributes in the code, so it's something Safari is doing on its own.
>
>Any ideas of what might be happening?

The only think I could think to try would be to also create two new
arrays for the height and width of your images. The other thing to do
is to add white space to the smaller images so that all of the images
are the same height and width. Good luck, Michael

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.