Re: Navigator 6.2 Tables - XHTML

by "Nigel Peck" <Nigel.Peck(at)itm-solutions.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:37:34 +0100
 To:  <thewolves(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The style="font-size:1px" has done it :-)

Thanks for your help
Nigel

>>> thewolves(at)attbi.com 04/25/02 04:22pm >>>
Nigel Peck wrote:

> I have done two snippets that demonstrate the problem, which are
both
> linked from
>
> http://www.itm-solutions.co.uk/test.html

My guess is that it's creating space for text when in standards mode.
Since the images are height=4, they're not as tall as the default size.

Try adding align="top" to the images, and specifying font-size:1px for

the table cells and see if that helps any.

Larry Coats

ITM Business Solutions
Unit 4
Nine Trees Trading Estate
Morthen Road
Rotherham
S66 9JG

Reception
Tel: 01709 703288
Fax: 01709 701549

Help Desk
Tel:01709 530424
Fax: 01709 702159

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of
under applicable law.