RE: Browser Usage Statistics

by "Nigel Peck" <Nigel.Peck(at)itm-solutions.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 02 May 2002 09:04:45 +0100
 To:  <pcrichton(at)netphysic.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I nearly mentioned this in my original email but then took it out again.

Unfortunately, I am building the company's website from scratch
(unfortunately in terms of stats anyway :-) as I've only been working
here 3 weeks and they don't have one, so I need to find some decent
stats as a starting point.

Thanks,
Nigel

>>> "Paul Crichton" <pcrichton(at)netphysic.com> 04/30/02 05:16pm >>>
The best place to look is YOUR log files, so you can see what your
users are
using.

General stats are all well and good, but you may find if you are
servicing a
specific community (scientific, technology based, whatever) that your
users
will have a slightly different bent on things. :-D