RE: presenting site structure without look and feel?

by "Martin Clifford" <MLC1(at)nrc.gov>

 Date:  Wed, 15 May 2002 16:24:56 -0400
 To:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, if you've already presented a "non-visual" display of the site =
structure, then I think you have no alternative but to show them what you =
envision for the site and deal with the crits.

Good Luck!

>>> "Ann Ezzell" <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu> 05/15/02 03:36PM >>>

Thank you, everyone who suggested flow diagrams. I should have been more
clear. I already have a Visio diagram, but someone has requested that I
create a presentation of what the homepage will look like. I really
don't want to get into nit-picking arguments about whether the logo
should be three pixels down from the top of the screen, or four, but I
do want them to see in general what I expect the homepage will contain.