Re: NN4 Styles Prob - OOPS!

by "Nigel Peck" <Nigel.Peck(at)itm-solutions.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:55:15 +0100
 To:  <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with that. What happens if you forget to put class="content" on
a content TD, you don't want the default to be font-size 0, you just
want to use that explicitly on TDs that are for images.

>>> cbirds <cbirds(at)earthlink.net> 06/27/02 12:53am >>>
Christie Cooksey hunted and pecked out this message on 6/26/2002 7:44
PM

>OK...
>I did define a default style for td and now it overides the stlye for
>td.content
>
>AAUURRGGHH !!!!!

This should not happen. I have styles as td {} then td.one, td.two, etc

and they all follow.
Why not just eliminate the plain td and make them all td.something?

ITM Business Solutions
Unit 4
Nine Trees Trading Estate
Morthen Road
Rotherham
S66 9JG

Reception
Tel: 01709 703288
Fax: 01709 701549

Help Desk
Tel:01709 530424
Fax: 01709 702159

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of
under applicable law.