Re: 9netave

by eerwin(at)mindspring.com (Lisa Erwin)

 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:40:18 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have had experience with 9netave and other ISPs and 9netave is not
anywhere near the top of my list of recommended providers, mainly because
of the challenge of dealing with their tech support.  I like MindSpring,
now merged with EarthLink, a lot better. I'd go with reliability and
accessible expertise over price any day.

Lisa Erwin
MindSpinner Designs