RE: Windows/IE - Scripting question

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2000 12:27:10 -0400
 To:  Peter Benoit <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Well if the window you open is the window with the button, then all you need
>is self.close()
>Let me know if that works.

	It got rid of the "script error on page" message, but still had
	the same effect: nothing. It worked on my Mac, with Netscape,
	but not on Windows in IE.  But, it worked before on the Mac.
	It's part of a frameset, if that makes a difference.....
	The URL (in case you want to peek) is

	http://www.nmu.edu/www-sam/cont_ed/ce/next.htm

~Nathan Lyle (natlyle(at)nmu.edu)
    http://vm.nmu.edu/~natlyle

      "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning,
         that's as good as they're going to feel all day.  - Frank Sinatra