Re: MySQL Queries - Full Question This Time :)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:50:34 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a quick premptive (sp?) apology - I have to skip town for two days and
won't be able to continue with the query thread I started, but will be
taking it up again when I get back.... (I *know* ya'll are just hangin' on
every word of it!)  ;-)

Thanks so far to everyone who's been helpful, I *am* feeling more hopeful
about it in general. This list is good for that. <smile>

Talk to you in a few days...

~ Nathan Lyle

Email: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Phone: (906)485-4806
http://www.nathanlyle.com

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary