Re: Table Width/Heights

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:54:31 -0500
 To:  "cbirds(at)earthlink.net" <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>>Anyway, I'm curious if anyone knows anything definitive about why Netscape
>>(several versions) interpret a height of 100% to mean beyond the bottom of
>>the window. Is it going by screen height or something?

>I don't know the answer to that but I do know that I always use absolute
>measurements and have no trouble.

'cept there's no way to be "absolutely" sure about a height or width for a
browser window. I'm trying to do a design where I've got graphics at the
top, right and bottom sides of the screen. So far it works allright in IE5
on my Mac, but not the first time. :)

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." - Henri
Bergson (1859-1941) - French philosopher