Re: Style Sheets (was RE: Table Width/Heights)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:41:46 -0500
 To:  Al Sessions <al(at)fatuos.com>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>...The browser wars are
>over and Netscape<6 has finished a poor second. It's a dinosaur and
>will inevitably be phased out as people by new computers.

I've heard this before and am curious as to what would define the end of
the browser wars, specifically. (Not because I disagree necessarily, I'm
not sure what I would think if asked.) I'm just curious if anyone has
anything to point at (other than the Netscape/AOL purchase.)

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're
not. In either case the idea is quite staggering." - Arthur C. Clarke.