Re: StyleSheets Killed the Table code Star... (well, not yet)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:30:13 -0500
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I just brought up your page in IE6/WinXP... do you have
>borders turned on? Kinda hard to evaluate possibilities with it on... ;-)

I set border to 1 so that it would be obvious which cells were having the
extra space, and where. When I set border to 0 it doesn't change the extra
space at all.

>As for the extra spacing, once you are done with whatever
>you've got the borders on for, I can look at it in IE6, NS6,
>and OP6 for you and see if I can figure out the extra-space problem you're
>having...

With border set to 1: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/xhtml/default.htm
With border set to 0: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/xhtml/default2.htm

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as
men, but that we will meanwhile agree to meet them halfway." - Bernard
Avishai