Re: Document Types (spinoff from stylesheets threads)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:45:27 -0500
 To:  "Peter-Paul Koch" <gassinaumasis(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>That is the reason I advise everyone *not* to use doctypes. We can't be sure
>of the consequences. I first have to study the JavaScript changes doctypes
>cause before I'm going to use any.

Hm.... I'm glad to read about this before having stumbled across it myself.
:)  I have used Javascript pretty extensively... and it's already been a
headache at times to get it working for all relevant browsers (working with
the various DOMs).

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"A true music lover is one who on hearing a blonde soprano singing in the
bathtub puts his ear to the keyhole." - Anonymous