Re: StyleSheets Killed the Table code Star... (well, not yet)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:31:53 -0500
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>While you still have borders turned on, I see the gaps you're
> describing in NS6... They can be turned off easily. For the
> images, set in your style sheet: vertical-align: bottom or
> vertical-align: middle. That should fix it for you.

Only problem with that is that then they won't line up horizontally. :) I
would have to alter the image used in the background across the top middle
cell to line up with them, and then in IE things would be out of whack and
I'd be back where I started.

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as
men, but that we will meanwhile agree to meet them halfway." - Bernard
Avishai