Re: Crazy

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:38:08 -0500
 To:  "T. Kimsey" <annique(at)kscable.com>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have already put the PowerPoint presentation into a downloadable zip file
>but he isn't real happy with that.  Any other suggestions??

I'm not a big fan of PowerPoint in the first place, but doesn't it have a
"save as web" function that then converts each slide into a page, and the
images into gifs, etc.? I swear I've done something like this in the past,
when someone was asking me a similar question at one of my jobs. I
convinced them to let me just design a web site presentation instead, which
they were much happier with. ;-)

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"A good style should show no sign of effort. What is written should seem a
happy accident." - Somerset Maugham