Re: Table Width/Heights

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:35:01 -0500
 To:  "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>BTW Nathan - seems to me you'd have to sniff out the screen res & make
>separate pages in order for the graphics to locate themselves in each
>corner.....

Left and right aren't a problem. And in the sense I'm usually trying to use
it, the height doesn't have to match a screen size so much as just always
be at the bottom, whether the bottom of the page is available right away or
not. (With smaller screens, being against the bottom is guaranteed because
of content causing scrolling, but a large screen may not need the
scrolling, and then the bottom would appear somewhere above the bottom.)
That sounds more confusing when I type it than I think it is. :)

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." - Henri
Bergson (1859-1941) - French philosopher