Re: StyleSheets Killed the Table code Star... (well, not yet)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:36:46 -0500
 To:  greger.lindberg(at)medhs.ki.se
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>There are a few border="1" that look a bit suspicious. If you change the one
>in the main table tag and the one in the sub-table under -- MENU -- to
>border="0", things look a bit better in NC 4.7 (also on the Mac).

I set the borders on 1 pixel just to help demonstrate where the table cells
were for those of you who'd peek. I set up another page with them at 0
today, if that helps...
http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/xhtml/default2.htm
But from my machine the gaps remain unchanged no matter what the border is
set to.

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as
men, but that we will meanwhile agree to meet them halfway." - Bernard
Avishai