RE: Windows/IE - Scripting question

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 30 May 2000 11:58:42 -0400
 To:  Peter Benoit <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Ahh, frameset makes a big difference.  What you had originally should
>probably have worked, but you can try variations of it since you are having
>problems.  Try things like top.self.close() or top.close()
>
>I'm sure Cyanide or someone might have a more specific answer, but I don't
>have my JS books here to look it up. :P

	It looks like top.self.close() worked... I guess IE was being
	more picky on the full path. <shrug>

	Thanks for the help...

~Nathan Lyle (natlyle(at)nmu.edu)
    http://vm.nmu.edu/~natlyle

      "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in
        the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
                                                             - Frank Sinatra