Re: MySQL Queries -(sub question - time field)

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:54:14 -0500
 To:  Hank Marquardt <hmarq(at)yerpso.net>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>seems you'd want some variant of the DATE_FORMAT function in your select
>to give you that format ... I myself don't use any of the date or time
>functions or formats and simply store all time/date values as integers
>in seconds.

Conversion would remain the problem even were I to go that route. I've
tried doing search/replace in VI to add an extra "00:" in front of times,
but it's slow going.

~ Nathan Lyle

Email: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Phone: (906)485-4806
http://www.nathanlyle.com

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary