RE: JS rollovers and tables

by "Maureen A. Barlow" <mobarlow(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:38:35 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks so much to everyone who responded about the JS problem I was
having.  I had an inkling that it must have had to do with the image
address, but kept staring at the address and couldn't see the
problem.  Indeed, I needed to add an "../" to it, whereas I didn't
have to for the splash page.  Yeeha!

Thanks again,

Maureen