Re: Batch Print a Manual from Web Pages

by George Bray <listoid(at)linkalarm.com>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:56:18 +1000
 To:  "Karen D. Toonen" <ktoonen(at)mcs.anl.gov>,
HWG-Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Karen,

I recently came across a free service from Adobe that creates PDFs
from entire web sites.  It works like their Acrobat product, but is
completely online.

	http://createpdf.adobe.com/

We tried it on our LinkAlarm reports (multi-page HTML with links to
other sites) and it works well.  The PDF is emailed to you, then just
print it.  Links to pages within the site navigate in the PDF
document, links to external pages open in your browser. Very nice!

	George

--
George Bray - LinkAlarm - Web Site Quality Assurance
Web: http://linkalarm.com  Email: mailto:george.bray(at)linkalarm.com