Shop

by "Pamela Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:46:10 -0400
 To:  "HWG testing" <hwg-testing(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nice looking site, kayjey.

I signed on with my email, posted a message, no
problem. Then I tried changing my nick and right after it changed I was
booted.

I returned with a different name and saw the following error message on the
right right:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Username = 'Pot's
Dam''.

/fiatcoupe/chatnew/users.asp, line 35

Probably if it returned a message saying Spaces aren't allowed in nicks,
that would be easier for the users.

 It seems very blinky - the text on the left keeps turning off and on like a
light bulb