Re:

by "Ben Z. Tels" <optimusb(at)stack.nl>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Dec 1997 00:47:47 +0100
 To:  "Paul Varese" <paul(at)MirrorMedia.com>,
<hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually, it is part of the ISO's Latin-1 standard (ISO 8859-1). It is not
ASCII per se.
On the other hand, following the CFG for HTML, &nbsp; is one of the
terminals which may make up a correct HTML document. Therefore, it is HTML.

All browsers I know of support it.

Ben Z. Tels
optimusb(at)stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/
UIN 2474460

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                         --Tsiolkovsky