RE: Iomega Zip drive

by "Jason Alan Smith" <jasmith(at)southwind.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:49:42 -0500
 To:  <onyx(at)onyxgraphics.com>,
"alan moltz" <amoltz(at)tiac.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello-

Do you have a parallel port scanner installed?  That may be what is causing
the problem.  If not, are you able to go to www.iomega.com?  You can
download newer drivers from that site.  I also have a computer with Windows
98 and a zip drive external is running happily.  I also have the parallel
port accelerator on.  If you do have a scanner let me know and I will send
further instructions on how to fix.  Please let me know if this does not
help and I will see what else I can do.

Jason Alan Smith
<jasmith(at)southwind.net>