RE: Design Theory open space

by "Christian Lavoie" <clavoie(at)enter-net.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:52:47 -0500
 Cc:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Depends on what part of the site you are talking about... The main page
(http://www.microsoft.com/ie40.htm, as I use IE5 when under Win95) is pretty
nice, I must agree. But the iste on it's whole is as badly dne as possible,
IMHO. It took me an hour and more to find the latest themes.exe patch last
week. And that's not the first I or someone I know get this kind of angrying
situation with this site.

My conlcusion: The Mcrosoft site is well done for
IE/SiteBuilder/New-Microsoft-Only-Internet-Thingies information, but using
it for anything except what it has been intended to (Microsoft braggin), is
pretty much useless. Tech support is has incomprehensible as
Microsoft-possible (and that's something).

----
Christian Lavoie
UIN: 947212
E-Mail: clavoie(at)enter-net.com