RE: Opening new window?

by "Christian Lavoie" <clavoie(at)enter-net.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:29:37 -0400
 To:  "hwg-theory" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> On the other hand, how many casual web users are even aware
> that you can do that? And do all browsers support the ability
> to open the target in a new window?

Both Netscape and Explorer do in their 4th generation. I'm strictly speaking
about windows-based browser since I not proficient enough with others.

Maybe someone else can continue with 3rd generation and other browsers such
as Opera and Mosaic, but let's agree that Windows-based 4th generation
browser constitutes the tools of most visitors of most internet sites.

Now, as a sideline, the guild should collect all those two cents and it
could easily reduce membership fees by 40%.

Christian Lavoie
clavoie(at)enter-net.com
UIN:9472142