Re: CSS Design Question

by "Ben Z. Tels" <optimusb(at)stack.nl>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 1998 21:00:09 +0100
 To:  <gendress(at)symbios.com>,
"Web Design Theory" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sure it's still allowed to use tables. However, you will have a table
whether you use CSS or not.
What you can do is use CSS and simulate the effect for older browsers using
FONT elements.

I would advize against including tables, though.

Ben Z. Tels
optimusb(at)stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/
UIN 2474460

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                         --Tsiolkovsky