Re: underlined links

by "Mike Burks" <mburks952(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Dec 1998 07:14:09 -0500
 To:  <hwg-theory(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I depend on those blue underlined pieces of text  to tell me where the links
are.  And I might add that Javascript links are not particularly accessible
to someone with a screen reader.  The blue underlined text is easy for me to
pick out on the screen.  It is scannable with the eye so I can tell were
they are.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks