Re: HTML 4.0 manual and IE 2.0

by "Ben Z. Tels" <optimusb(at)stack.nl>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:05:56 +0100
 To:  "Neil Johnson" <njohnso(at)bgnet.bgsu.edu>
 Cc:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Manual: You can't miss with the official spec. Go to
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40 .

As for canning IE2: Control Panel, open Add/Remove, select Internet Explorer
2.0 from the list and hit the Remove button.

Ben Z. Tels
optimusb(at)stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/
UIN 2474460

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                         --Tsiolkovsky