Re: Accessibility

by "Mike Burks" <mburks952(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:54:09 -0400
 To:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>,
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Christopher,

it is about time someone pointed this out.  Many people in the US believe
the Internet is their exclusive domain.  This is going to change quickly.  I
saw one prediction of 600 plus million using hand held cell devices to
access the Internet.  That should shake things up!

Sincerely,

Mike Burks