Re: professionalism and wysiwyg

by "Mike Burks" <mburks952(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:46:40 -0400
 To:  "Frank Arnold" <franka(at)svpal.org>,
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
 Cc:  "Joshua W. Scott" <jwscott(at)chaos.ph.utexas.edu>, <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not to mention that people over 50 control 50% of the the disposable income
in this country, and people over 65 control over 65% of the assets....a
group one should  cater to if you are serious about making money.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks