Re: Server-Side JavaScript? (Was Re: JAVAscript)

by "David Meadows" <david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:06:39 +0100
 To:  "Harold A. Driscoll" <harold(at)driscoll.chi.il.us>
 Cc:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I can't really disagree with anything Harold wrote (in
either post), so I won't ;-) It filled in a few (!) gaps in my
understanding, thanks.

Which only leaves me with one burning question:

>pps. Perl is a great tool, for many
>things. But it is certainly not the
>only tool. Besides, heck, if the only
>tool one has is a hammer, then the
>whole world soon becomes a nail. <g>

Why the heck do I see this quote paraphrased everywhere I look
recently? Is it prompted by some major cultural issue that I
missed out on? I'm not kidding, this is about the ten
millionth time I've seen this so far this month!

--
David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk