Re: Best viewed with...

by "Andrew Tait" <atait(at)netc.net.au>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:55:46 +1100
 To:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just put the contents of the home_content.htm files into that frames file.
That way whether they use a browser with frames or not, they go directly
into site, no click here for no frames version or anything like that.

I do of course say "your browser doesn't support frames, you can upgrade
your browser to one that supports frames at......."

Andrew Tait atait(at)netc.net.au