Re: Backround

by simone(at)genesisnetwork.net (Demitrius)

 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:15:34 -0800
 To:  "RBI82" <RBI82(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I am trying to make the attached file my backround tile for the following
>page:
>http://members.aol.com/rbi82/midwest.html
>
>I cannot get it to show as the backround, what gives?

Aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!! I know the feeling! I have the same problem right
now with a client's website and I almost lost their business because of it.

They are on AOL and *can not* see their background. Thank heaven they have
friends who are not on AOL and they *can* see the background. Here, see for
yourself:
http://www.ccidom.com/index2.htm
I cannot figure it out. But on another website that I created, with the
*same type* of background, they *can* see the background:
http://www.blackwidowsecurity.com

Now get this: I just upgraded a friend's 486SX-25 Win 3.1 machine (don't
ask). I installed 16 more megs of ram for a total of 24 and a 56k X-2 modem.
He is on AOL and is using MSIE 3.02. He Can See The Background!!

It's JOOTT, I tell ya, JOOTT.

Just One Of Those Things.

Regards,
Demitrius >I<