Re: HTML Theory

by simone(at)genesisnetwork.net (Demitrius)

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 1998 14:44:49 -0800
 To:  "Nicholas Gurley" <neg(at)bigfoot.com>,
"hwg-theory" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Nicholas,

>Numero Dos: When designing sites, what graphics editor do y'all use? I
don't
>want to ask a bunch of specialized graphics designers (a la hwg-graphics)
>because I don't have a _ton_ of cash to spend on $1000+ programs. What's
>your favorites?

Microsoft Image Composer! It's easy to learn and very powerful.
http://microsoft.com/imagecomposer/
It also can utilize 3rd party PhotoShop plug-ins like Eye Candy and Kai's
Power Tools.

MIC comes bundled with FrontPage 98. The price? Not much more than the cost
of registering a new domain name.

Regards,
Demitrius >I<