Re: Entire site in Flash?

by "David Meadows" <david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Aug 1998 13:34:22 +0100
 To:  "Chris Allermann" <cwa(at)webspan.net>,
"jayse" <jayse(at)earthlink.net>
 Cc:  "Luke Opperman" <luko(at)rocketmail.com>, "hwg-theory" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>, "Anita Adendorff" <xerxes(at)ntx.co.za>, "Kristi Shahid" <KShahid(at)pointbinc.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris Allermann <cwa(at)webspan.net> wrote:

>[...] ...but if you do
>decide to go a site entirely in flash I would be sure to have a plain
HTML
>counterpart.

Pardon me for being slow on the uptake here, but if it was possible to
do your site in plain HTML then why would you use Flash in the first
place?

I assume you use Flash because you are illustrating something which can
only be properly represented in Flash, otherwise why bother? In which
case you could never get your content across on your HTML version of the
site. What does your HTML site say? "Sorry, but you can't see what I
want you to see. Go somewhere else"

--
David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk