Re: Font Sizing

by Brian Sinclair <sinclair(at)inficad.com>

 Date:  Tue, 02 Dec 1997 19:50:07 -0700
 To:  Gabriele Endress <gendress(at)symbios.com>,
Web Design Theory <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gabi -

I always use relative sizes.  The editor of a website of which I am a staff
member of told me to do this because many of the people who view it may be
visually impaired, and may have their default font size set to a larger
size, such as 18 or even 24 point.  After doing that a couple of times, it
became a habit.  The only advantage to using absolute sizes would be if you
knew your audience, and wanted something to look exactly the way you saw it.

Brian