Re: HWG button and responsibilites it entails

by Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)enduracorp.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 13:56:29 -0800
 To:  hwg-theory(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
To be fair, it looks like they're relocating, so maybe some files have moved.

To be critical, they don't even use the right word on their homepage:

"Dallas' Premiere Internet Presence Provider"

The dictionary is clear: Premiere is either a noun or verb refering to a
first performance of something (such as a play).

The word they want is "premier" (no ending 'e'), meaning first in rank or
importance.

Maybe it's not an "on-topic" discussion for the theory list. But why don't
more web designers employ a good editor or even just a proofreader? Next to
bad site design, a spelling error or bad grammer, especially in a headline,
will turn me off a site very quickly.