RE: Netscape 4 font sizing?

by "Kent at A.L.E." <altlearn(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jan 1998 23:15:36 -0800
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Earlier on I had asked a question re Netscape 3.01 vs 4.01 and fonts, etc
being too large in 4 compared to 3.01. Since then I discovered that the
problem was that 4 responded to a large fonts setting in Win95
"display properties" "settings"
where as 3.01 maintained the font sizes set in the HTML code regardless of
the Win95 fonts setting.
I have switched the setting to "small fonts"  and altered specific fonts
for different areas of Windows display, resulting in Netscape 3.1 and 4
displaying fonts in the same size.
				Kent