Re: Java Applet

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Jan 1998 13:09:50 -0600
 To:  Danny van Ieperen <ieper001(at)wxs.nl>
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Theorists,
The following message is being redirected to the Newtech Mailing List to
continue its discussion of Java related material.  If you decide to reply,
please do so on the Newtech list and be sure to copy the originating
author, Danny, as he may not be subbed to the Newtech list at this time.

If you would like additional information regarding the Newtech Mailing
List, please visit:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-newtech/

Additionally, if you have any questions regarding /why/ this post is being
redirected, please feel free to contact me directly at:
lg-theory(at)hwg.org

Thank you very much in advance,
Chuck McGee, Jr.
Senior List Guide - Theory
belonged to the theory list, but it was forwarded to the newtech list last
time. Anyway, thanks for all the solutions on my last mail (<--back). It
works now. But I keep bothering you with questions :)

>I have an java applet for an chatroom. It is called Jat. The document that
goes with it says you need the JavaDevelopmentKit to run it. Does this mean
that the JDK must be installed on the server?