Re: Best viewed with...

by Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)enduracorp.com>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jan 1998 11:31:33 -0800
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
A quick reply on why I won't duplicate the home_content.htm text in the
<NOFRAMES> section: That will make for dual maintenance. Bart suggested a
brief company statement, so maybe there is a middle ground somewhere
between duplication and no information at all. Thanks for all the replies!

At 01:42 PM 1/10/98 +0100, eva wrote:
>>Chuck wrote:
>>
>><NOFRAMES>
>><h1>Endura Software Corporation</h1>
>>of our website, please click the link below. Thanks.</p>
>></NOFRAMES>
>>Opinions? Is it rude? Can I make it nicer?
>
>I'd rather see the content of home_content.htm as content of the NOFRAMES
>element. There isn't much point in telling me what I already know so I'd
>take it as finger pointing - which I find quite rude.

-Chuck Evans, Marcom Coordinator