REDIRECT: RE: Domain law

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:49:41 -0600
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all,
The following message has been deemed off-topic for the Theory List and is
being redirected to the Business List for all continuing discussion.

Although the originating author has already received satisfactory responses
from the helpful members of the Theory List, all further discussion should
be held at the appropriate list ... HWG Business.  For information on the
Business Mailing List, visit:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-business/
... please be reminded that the author may not be a member of the Business
list at this time, be sure to copy her on all replies.

Any questions on why this mailing is being redirected, please contact me
directly at lg-theory(at)hwg.org

Respectfully,
Chuck McGee, Jr.
Area Guide Manager / Sr. List Guide -  Theory