REDIRECT: changing link colors

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:08:33 -0600
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello again,
The following post has material more suited for the HTML Mailing List where
these types of questions are answered on a daily basis, therefore I am
redirecting it there.

Please continue the discussion on that list and copy the originating author
(Julie - juliesis(at)ellijay.com) as she may not be subscribed to that list.
For information on the HTML Mailing List, visit:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-html/

If there are any questions as to why this post is being redirected, you can
contact me directly at:
lg-theory(at)hwg.org

Thank You,
Chuck McGee, Jr.