Re: how to have 1 page format pull in different graphic/data

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 1998 13:12:16 -0600
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all,
The following message is being redirected to the HWG Servers Mailing List
... if you choose to respond, please continue the discussion on that list
and remember to copy the originating author Tom {ephe28(at)mindspring.com} as
he may not be subscribed to the list as yet.

If you need subscription information, visit:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-servers/

If you have any questions regarding this post, you can contact any of the
List Guides at:
lg-theory(at)hwg.org

Thank you,
Chuck McGee, Jr.