Re: why validate?

by Brian Sinclair <sinclair(at)inficad.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:18:25 -0700
 To:  robert(at)baylogic.com,
hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert -

It's always better to validate, as you ensure that the code you write will
be viewed properly by all browsers that support it.  The HWG archives
should have a ton of material on this subject, as it's a hot topic on these
mailing lists.

Brian Sinclair
Senior Assistant Webmaster
Self-Help & Psychology Magazine
http://www.cybertowers.com/selfhelp/
ICQ: 4167685
Member HTML Writers Guild, International Webmasters Association,
Association of Internet Professionals

At 11:54 PM 2/12/98 -0500, Robert Clendaniel wrote:
>We have always linted and/or validated our pages because I believe it
>encourages good coding habits and makes sites more search-engine friendly.
 But