Redirect: Re: Server Side Includes

by Deborah Adelman <dadelman(at)q-com.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 1998 19:49:08 -0600
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
         ***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE ON THE LIST***

Shalom, people -

This thread, Server Side Includes, is OFF TOPIC for -theory, and is being
redirected to -servers. Please do not post any responses to this thread, as
it falls outside the charter of this list. The -theory list exists to
discuss the theories behind web development. Its charter includes the
issues of why/why not and when website components are used. Questions
pertaining to how things are accomplished are not appropriate. The full
charter is available at:

http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-theory/

If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so on -servers.
Subscription information for -servers is available at:

http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-servers/index.html

Thank you for your cooperation,

Deborah S. Adelman
List Guide, -theory