REDIRECT: Re: Netscape 1 Specs

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:11:45 -0600
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Everyone,
Chuck McGee, Jr. here, Area Guide Manager for the Theory List.  The
following message is being redirected to the HWG Techniques List because of
the nature of the topic ... standards.

Thanks to all of you that contributed thus far to the conversation on the
Theory List.

If you are interested in continuing this discussion, please do so on the
Techniques List where more members interested in that topic can be
involved.  If you are not subbed to that list at this time, you can find
more information at:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-standards/

Please remember that the originating author [Andrew Tait] may not be subbed
to that list, so be sure and copy him as well.

TIA,
Chuck McGee, Jr.
Area Guide Manager