Re: Stickin' to m' guns

by Brian Sinclair <sinclair(at)inficad.com>

 Date:  Tue, 07 Apr 1998 20:48:46 -0700
 To:  thefuggimator(at)geocities.com
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>2. Many of you have brought up the problem of the visually impaired.
>Wow, what a nit to pick. What percentage of Internet users do you figure
>are blind??? You know what, I think we should make the Internet fully
>accessible to live floating heads in life support tanks! The call goes
>out, create new HANDS OFF Internet technology!

Ever heard of the ADA?  For your information, it's a federal law that says
that the disabled must be accommodated.  Courts have interpreted it to
apply to commercial web pages.  Wonder how many lawyers are reading this
page, ready to drag you and your clients into court.

Brian Sinclair
Senior Assistant Webmaster
Self-Help & Psychology Magazine
http://www.cybertowers.com/selfhelp/
ICQ: 4167685
Member HTML Writers Guild, International Webmasters Association,
Association of Internet Professionals