RE: Flash, Glitz, Images Off

by Brian Sinclair <sinclair(at)inficad.com>

 Date:  Thu, 09 Apr 1998 19:41:24 -0700
 To:  "Spike" <aekinskald(at)mail.geocities.com>
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks, Spike.  I'm not a network admin, only a technician, and I couldn't
find the proper wording for that one.  I have never installed IE 4.0 in a
network environment for the reasons you cite below.  Either the companies
are sticking with IE 3, or going to NN 4.

Brian Sinclair
Senior Assistant Webmaster
Self-Help & Psychology Magazine
http://www.cybertowers.com/selfhelp/
ICQ: 4167685
Member HTML Writers Guild, International Webmasters Association,
Association of Internet Professionals